General Information Regarding Acupuncture Treatment
Time: Each Acupuncture Treatment Session takes 20 to 30 minutes approximately, some clinical situations may require more time.
Sterilization & Disinfection: STRICT STERILIZATION AND DISINFECTION protocols are maintained as per WHO BENCHMARKS FOR THE PRACTICE OF ACUPUNCTURE 2020 guidelines in our clinic.
COVID-19 Protocol: ALL SAFETY MEASURES are being maintained in the clinic keeping Corona virus pandemic situation in mind
Persons of ALL AGE GROUPS from children to senior citizens can avail Acupuncture Treatment as there is no age restriction for this traditional medicine
Patients undergoing treatment of Modern Western Medicine can also avail Acupuncture treatment for better results as this is an effective Complementary Medicine. NO CHANGE is required in the patient’s present drug regimen (tablets, syrups etc.) Or Treating Physician’s medical advice to undergo Acupuncture Treatment.
- Scaling & Polishing
- Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Tooth Removal
- Removable Dental Prosthesis (Dentures)
- Dental Crown and Bridge work
- Immunity Boosting techniques
- Lifestyle disorder correction techniques
- Sleeping problems correction techniques
- Stress reduction and removal techniques