General Information Regarding Acupuncture Treatment
Each Acupuncture Treatment Session takes 30 minutes and ten such sessions constitute one course of treatment.
Proper sterilisation and disinfection protocols are maintained as per WHO BENCHMARKS FOR THE PRACTICE OF ACUPUNCTURE 2020 guidelines.
All safety measures are being maintained keeping Corona virus pandemic situation in mind
Persons of ALL AGE GROUPS from children to senior citizens can avail Acupuncture Treatment as there is no age restriction for this traditional medicine
Patients undergoing treatment of Modern Western Medicine can also avail Acupuncture treatment for better results as this is an effective Complementary Medicine.
NO CHANGE is required in the patient’s existing drug regimen (tablets, syrups etc.) Or Treating Physician’s medical advice to undergo Acupuncture Treatment.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Temporomandibular Joint Pain (Jaw joint Pain)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Myofascial pain Dysfunction Syndrome
- Idiopathic Oro-Facial Pain
- Low back Pain & Sciatica Pain
- Chronic Knee Pain
- Wrist or Ankle Joint Pain
- Spondylosis Pain
- Headache & Migraine
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Anxiety & Depression
- Nausea/Vomiting from Chronic Stomach Issues
- Inflammatory Bowel disease
- Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Immunity Boosting (against Corona & Influenza viruses)
- Scaling & Polishing
- Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Tooth Removal
- Removable Dental Prosthesis (Dentures)
- Dental Crown and Bridge work
Why You Should Think Oriental Acupuncture!
- Natural & Organic Treatment
- No Medicines Prescribed
- Relief from Pain achieved Naturally
- Natural Effective Way to Improve Immunity